h2>Dating : Will I Ever Have Sex Again?
So, what am I trying to say here exactly? I want to help people understand the fears, anxiety, and even excitement related to this trans person’s ability, inability or desire to start having sex after transitioning. As an MTF trans person, one of the first things I experienced on my testosterone blockers was an inability to have an erection, not to mention my libido ran away, arms flailing never to be seen or heard from again. Did it end up in a universe far far away? Perhaps one day it will be discovered on a star ship or in a TARDIS. But for now, let’s just say that I am for all intents and purposes a virgin.
It certainly feels like I’m a virgin. I have no idea how to have sex, and it’s like starting over. Hell, I don’t even know if my next partner will be of any specific gender, trans or not. But I do know this. I will have to learn all over again, how to use my body to give and receive sexual pleasure. That scares the crap out of me. There are so many unanswered questions that I never had to concern myself with before.
· Will I be a success or a failure as I learn?
· Will the anxiety prevent me from performing?
· Will my partner (she, he or they) be patient with me?
· Will they want to explore this or just get their rocks off?
· How will I explain any of this to a prospective sexual partner beforehand? Or should I?
· Which of my parts will I find erogenous?