POF : Is Plenty of Fish premium worth getting?
I’m sure this question has been asked a few times, but I’ve searched past threads and they didn’t help me.
Anyway, these are the features of Premium:
* Show up first on Meet Me!
* Unlock every user’s Extended Profile
* See if your emails were read or deleted
* Experience POF ad-free.
* Find out the date and time someone viewed your profile.
* Massive increase in emails.
* Number of people viewing your profile triples.
* Stand out in all searches.
* Send three gifts per day
* This upgrade more than doubles your chances of meeting someone.
* Upload 16 images.
The only things that sound good are showing up first on Meet Me and standing out in all searches. The rest of the stuff is pointless.
Do the number of people viewing your profile really triple? Does it really double your chances of meeting someone? Do you really get a massive increase in emails? These are bold claims that aren’t backed up by any data.
So is it really worth paying for Premium? Will I actually get some dates? Right now, I’m getting zero dates and barely a single reply to any of my messages (I’m male btw). Will this change if I get Premium do you think?